VIRGIN MOBILE ENTERS THE DATA DEVICES SEGMENT WITH vLINK

Virgin Mobile today made its entry into the data devices segment with the launch of vLink. The sleek white colored device priced at Rs 2100/- only will be the first in the data devices segment to offer style and dual purpose of CDMA USB Modem and 1 GB data storage. The uber cool vLink comes with all the drivers (no CD installation required) and one month free unlimited data usage. Virgin Mobile youth customers who do not want a cap on their data usage can now surf the internet anywhere with Virgin Mobile’s unlimited monthly data plan of Rs. 801/-. This is the most economical package available in the market offering a speed of upto 153 kbps. vLink is aimed at meeting the wireless connectivity needs of Indian youth who own laptops as well as PCs.

Text Box: vLink – sleek USB modem with wireless internet access and 1GB data storage space • 1 GB data storage space for storing music, videos, documents etc. • White coloured slim stylish device • Most attractive unlimited data plan in the market priced at Rs. 801 • One month free unlimited data usage with Rs. 99 starter kit; benefit of Rs 801 unlimited plan. • Plug and Play feature (No CD installation required.)

Elated to announce this new market foray, M.A. Madhusudan, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Mobile India said, “With 44% of the total internet population in India within the age bracket of 19-24 years, web has become an integral part of youth’s lifestyle as they spend a significant amount of time online. As per industry estimates, out of the total PC sales in the country, 32% of the customers are still not connected to the Internet. Of the remaining 68%, only a small percentage has the flexibility of being mobile. vLink will offer instant connectivity on the move to the style conscious youth, be it students, professionals, SMBs or SOHOs. We have extended the functionality of a modem and clubbed it with data storage capability of upto 1GB. It is a carry-along device that will allow users to access internet anywhere as well as store their music, photos, videos etc.”

Commenting on vLink tariff plans, Deval Parikh, Chief Officer, Handset, VAS & Procurement, Virgin Mobile India said, “vLink comes with a starter kit of Rs. 99 which includes free unlimited promo data usage time of 30 days. We have launched two tariff plans for vLink: The Rs. 801/- monthly plan provides the user unlimited data usage per month, with no hidden costs or commitments. On purchase of vLink, the user gets the benefit of this plan for free in the first month of usage. In sync with Virgin Mobile’s philosophy of offering flexibility to its consumers, the second plan of Rs. 349/- offers the user benefit of rolling over unutilized balance to the next month. This is the first unutilized balance roll over facility for data usage in the Indian market. This plan comes at a competitive 25p/min peak hour rate and a 13p/min off peak hour rate**.” * Peak Time: 8 am-10 pm & Off Peak time: 10 pm-8 am

It's very calm over here, why not leave a comment?

Leave a Reply




buy ventolin|buy nolvadex online|buy symbicort online|buy norvasc online|Buy Singulair online|buy lipitor online
Subscribe:   facebook    twitter    SMS    Newsletter