- More Than 30 Exciting & Interesting Premium Android Games now available on subscription!
- Gametanium Service offers download of premium Android games for Free at an attractive monthly charge of Rs 99 only
Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited has introduced “Let’s Playon Android”- a unique and exciting service for its Android mobile phones users powered by Gametanium application which gives access to some of the best premium games on Android platform. Gametanium application is available for installation for Tata DOCOMO customers using Android 2.1 or above devices. (more…)
Launches Unique Location-Based Service ‘Offers Near Me’
Living up to its brand philosophy of ‘phones are not just for talking’—Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited—today launched ‘Offers Near Me’, a unique Location-Based Advertising Service for its GSM customers in Andhra Pradesh. Tata DOCOMO has partnered with Stay In Touch Mobile for this VAS offering and has successfully piloted this project in Andhra Pradesh. The exciting new service will be rolled out nationally in a phased manner.
‘Offers Near Me’ is early first location-based opt-in program that allows Tata DOCOMO GSM customers to receive exciting deals, offers and discount coupons from their favorite retailers—FMCG brands, apparel companies, malls, restaurants, cinemas, coffee shops, auto dealers, and many more. Value deals and discounts offered depend on the location the customer is travelling in and individual retailer offers. (more…)
When you hear a song you like, anywhere—Grab it!
- Voice recognition software identifies the chosen song quickly
- Over 400,000 songs to choose from; in 20 Indian languages
- Downloading music on phones made easier than ever before
In step with its efforts to bolster its entertainment-centric service portfolio, Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited, has announced an innovative song search service, Grab a Song, for its GSM and CDMA customers. The service is yet another industry first from TTL, offering customers access to a massive music library of over 400,000 songs in 20 languages, any of which can be set as their ‘Call Me’ tune. (more…)
- Subscribe to Value Added Services, write an interesting “Dil Se” slogan and participate in the Tata DOCOMO “Dil Se – Dream Day” offer
- 14 lucky winners will get to win a day of unlimited fun that includes a perfect getaway to enjoy a romantic evening in Goa, stay at a luxury hotel, chauffer driven limousine, Diamond ring and lots more!
Every February, across the country, candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. So, this time, we at Tata DOCOMO thought to make this day a lot more special with our unique and exciting “Dil Se Dream Day” offer. Under this offer, 14 lucky winners across the country will get to enjoy a one night 2 day stay at Goa at a luxury hotel. (more…)
Powered by Tata DoComo, contest organized by EducompOnline is open to more than 5,000 schools across 400 cities in the country
- Strong response to online registrations for this first-of-its-kind competition
- Awards and prizes for winning students range from Rs 25,000 to Rs 150,000
- Competition for students from Class IV to XII—in Science and Mathematics
EducompOnline, an educational content and online school management resource for progressive schools, today announced a strong response to India’s first-ever technology-enabled academic Olympiad for school students across India—EduOlympiad. Conducted in over 400 cities across more than 5,000 schools, EduOlympiad is an extensive and inclusive competition for school students with multiple levels to prove their genius at a national level. (more…)
- 3 New Truly Unlimited Packs for Tata Docomo Prepay CDMA Customers
- Unlimited Local On-net Packs starting at Rs 149
- 200 SMS free per day clubbed with the packs
Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL), has once again introduced a unique offer for its pre pay CDMA customers with the New Truly Unlimited Pack starting at Rs 149. The Truly Unlimited Pack will be available for both new and existing CDMA prepay customers in Karnataka.
There are 3 new Truly Unlimited CDMA Packs available to the customers at no added condition. To avail the Truly Unlimited Pack the customer will have to choose from 3 variants: first, the Unlimited Local On-net Pack at Rs.149 valid for 30 days which provides unlimited Local On-net calling; second, the Unlimited Local Pack at Rs.549 & Rs.299 valid for 30 days & 15 days respectively which provides unlimited local calls to any network; and third, the Unlimited Local + STD Pack at Rs.699 & Rs.399 valid for 30 days & 15 days respectively which provides unlimited local +STD calling benefits. (more…)
Unique initiative to provide flexible and end-to-end solution for ‘skilled/semi-skilled/Blue Collar’ workforce
Canvas M Technologies, Tech Mahindra’s VAS subsidiary and part of the US$ 14.4 Billion Mahindra Group, today announced the launch of its unique service “Saral Rozgar” with Tata DOCOMO, the unified brand of Tata Teleservices Limited, a leading telecommunications carrier to launch a unique job portal service called Saral ROZGAR. Taking the first movers advantage Tata DOCOMO will be the first operator to offer this service pan India.
“Saral Rozgar”, is a first of its kind mobile VAS solution from CanvasM targeted at providing utility based services to bottom of the pyramid , the blue-collar job segment. Using this service, a blue collar job hunter (like driver, maid, supervisor, plumber, electrician, salesman etc.) will be able to create resumes and apply for jobs through their mobile handsets over a simple human assisted voice call by dailing a short code 541410 using their TATA DOCOMO number. (more…)
- Tata DOCOMO Photon Plus available across top 349 towns and comes with all new pricing of just Rs 1199/-
- Customers will also have an option to avail of 100% cash back on new connections
- Tata DOCOMO Photon continues to offer various other advantages such as superior in-building coverage, no additional roaming charges across India, simple activation process, dedicated photon call centre, etc
Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL), has decided to delight its customers who want to experience high speed mobile broadband connectivity, on the go, by announcing a special price reduction on Tata DOCOMO Photon Plus services while making it available at a competitive price of just Rs 1199/-. Not only this, the new customers will get additional advantage of 100 per cent cash back offer on select plans. These customers will get a discount of Rs 100 on their monthly bill amount for the next 12 months making the device absolutely free (more…)
Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL), launched yet another exciting offering – “On-Net Unlimited” local calling for all GSM postpay customers in Karnataka.
To avail On-Net Unlimited offer, postpay customers will have to choose a rental plan of Rs 199/- . Under this plan, they can enjoy unlimited local Tata to Tata calling for free! In addition, postpay customers will be charged only 1p/sec for making all local and STD calls to other network. SMS charges for local, national and international SMS will be 60p, Rs 1.20, Rs 5, respectively.
Announcing the launch of the On-Net Unlimited offer, Mr. A P Sriram, Chief Operating Officer, Tata Teleservices Limited, Karnataka Circle said, “We realize that our customers would love to constantly stay connected with family & friends and are always looking for best value added deals. We are sure that our latest unlimited free local calling offer will be well received by our valued GSM customers.”
Tata DOCOMO now in CDMA space; Company announces integrated technology-agnostic business approach
- Company migrates all Tata Indicom customers to Tata DOCOMO
- Evolved strategy built on belief that phones are not just for talking
- CDMA, GSM, 3G & Photon platforms available under new, unified brand
- Products & services available through a single, strong retail network
- To upgrade strong CDMA network to unlock next level of data usage
- Launches Photon Max on RevB, with spectrum dedicated to data
- Unveils exciting range of cutting-edge CDMA handsets & Smartphones
Tata Teleservices Limited has adopted a future-facing strategic approach to ring in the next growth wave in the Company, unveiling an integrated technology-agnostic structure to leverage emerging market opportunities. The Company will leverage its wide range of products and services and reach out to customers with one common brand—Tata DOCOMO—cutting across the CDMA and GSM platforms. With this move, brand Tata DOCOMO now moves into the CDMA space, and all Tata Indicom customers shall be migrated to Tata DOCOMO from tomorrow. (more…)