Reliance Communications today announced its tie-up with Sadhna TV, a renowned social religious channel to beam all the programs online on Reliance Mobile handsets. Reliance Mobile World (R World), the multimedia suite of applications of Reliance Mobile, offers unique experience of viewing Sadhna TV?s popular social-religious discourse and various other interesting programs in its ?Mobile TV? portfolio. As the streaming is live 24×7, Reliance Mobile customers can watch their favourite religious content conveniently from anywhere even while on the move within the state or traveling across the country. (more…)
Reliance Mobile Strengthens Its Religious Content Portfolio on Mobile With Its Tie-Up With Sadhna TV
- Fair & Lovely Scholarship programme ON Reliance Mobile World adjudged winner AT THE MMA awards IN Los Angeles, USA.
- Reliance Communications joins THE likes OF Verizon Wireless, Coca Cola, Proctor& Gamble, Philips, Toyota, Pepsi, Renault, Nike, Volkswagen etc towards creating THE mobile advertising CATEGORY.
- 4th International Award: Recognized AT Cannes Lion, Venice Festival OF Media AND Asian Marketing Effectiveness awards AT Singapore, THE MMA award IS yet another feather IN RCOM’s cap.
Reliance Communications mobile ad campaign? Fair & Lovely? Scholarship Programme 2007 has been adjudged winner by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) Annual Global Awards jury at a glittering ceremony held in Los Angeles last night. The innovative mobile ad campaign has been voted as the ?Best Use of Mobile Marketing? in the Direct Response Category of the awards. This is also the first time in the world that a scholarship programme has been advertised on a mobile platform. (more…)
- Reliance Developer Programme announces 3rd Mobile Application Contest WITH a focus ON Rural Applications
- Applications can be developed FOR BOTH GSM AND CDMA networks.
- Contest registration closes ON December 25th, 2007
Reliance Communications, India?s largest integrated telecommunications player with plans to extend its network coverage to 600,000 villages by 2008, has announced the launch of a nation-wide contest for developing rural mobile applications. This is the first instance a telecom operator has announced such a contest especially for rural market. (more…)
- Forget Yellow Pages!
- City-specific information ON Reliance Mobile phones IN a jiffy
- Millions OF RCOM customers TO benefit FROM instant search
Reliance Communications today announced its strategic tie-up with Sulekha.com, the leading online social networking and local commerce website for Indians worldwide. This association will help Reliance Mobile customers to carry out a city-specific search, powered by Sulekha.com. Reliance Mobile World(R World) is offering the new Sulekha Local Search option on its mobile phones. (more…)
In a path breaking initiative, Reliance Communications, rated among Asia’s Top 5 Most Valuable Telecom Companies, has launched “Money Transfer” through mobile phones across the country through it’s tie- up with ICICI Bank. This initiative offers Reliance Communications subscribers a modern and easy- to- use alternative means of account to account transfer generally associated with, banks and other agencies, in the most talked about ‘Money Transfer’ space. Money Remittance market opportunity is estimated to be in the range of $24Billion annually including global remittances to India. (more…)
- Dhoni Pack subscribers can get TO see exciting moments OF ALL THE matches.
- PACKAGE also includes a contest; THE winner will get an opportunity TO GO South Africa ON an ALL expenses paid trip TO THE ICC World Twenty20 Championship Finals AND meet Dhoni
- Launches FULL Talktime 2020 Recharge Voucher .
Reliance Communications, the official global partner for the first edition of ICC T20 World Cup in South Africa, today unveiled the trophy in the city. It also announced a slew of services on the Reliance Mobile platform aimed at generating interest in the Championships. (more…)
- Rural folks can now track Mandis AND Commodity exchanges ON Reliance Mobile
- Service TO benefit millions OF farmers, agriculturists IN rural India.
- Service TO benefit millions OF farmers, agriculturists IN rural India
Reliance Communications today announced the launch of “Commodity Quotes”, a unique application using which its over 35 million customers can avail of anytime, anywhere information on commodities across Commodity exchanges and mandi’s in the country with a click of a button on their Reliance Mobile Phone. (more…)
- Launch OF Late Mohd. Rafi’s unreleased tracks exclusively ON Reliance Mobile World
- Six mesmerizing songs – a tribute TO THE music legend
- Contest ON Rafi’s Songs ON Reliance Mobile World
- Winners TO get precious Rafi memorabilia
In tune with its endeavor to delight its customers, Reliance Communications today announced the launch of a new album of the legendary playback singer late Mohammad Rafi exclusively on Reliance Mobile World. (more…)
- Convenient travel AND hotel bookings FOR OVER 1500 hotels via Reliance Mobile World
- Payments collected RIGHT FROM homes. Credit cards also accepted FROM mobile phones
- Tie-up TO benefit millions OF Reliance subscribers
Reliance Communications and Yatra.com have launched a mobile service to provide hotel and air ticket bookings in a convenient manner over all Reliance Mobile handsets. This service offered by Yatra Online (Pvt) Ltd, (Yatra.com), a leading online Travel Company can be accessed using Reliance Mobile World (R World), the multimedia application suite of Reliance Communications. This is the first time that such a facility is being offered by a travel portal on a mobile phone. (more…)
- FIRST ever AGM IN THE corporate history ON mobile phones
- Milions OF Reliance Communications’ customers thrilled TO THE BITS
- More corporate EVENTS ON R World IN THE offing
Reliance Communications’ customers and shareholders from Kedarnath to Kanyakumari and from Kutch to Kamrup were inspired, enchanted, captivated and spellbound by what they were watching on their mobile phones yesterday. The occasion: Reliance Communications’ Third Annual General Meeting in Mumbai. (more…)