~Accelerates application performance through cutting-edge traffic optimization ~
- Increases employee productivity while reducing IT costs
- Facilitates prioritization of business critical applications
- Reduces bandwidth utilized
- Ensures consistent monitoring and optimum utilization of enterprise network
Reliance Communications, India’s leading telecom service provider, today announced the expansion of its Application Aware Network service to India, enabling Indian enterprises to upgrade to an intelligent network that speeds up application performance for increased business efficiency. (more…)
- Five Points of Presence to serve customers Worldwide
- Access to 2500+ video conferencing rooms globally
- End-to-end, easy to use service suite spanning Tablets, PCs, Room Systems & Telepresence Systems
- Companies having offices globally to benefit by optimal utilization of their video conferencing equipment and faster ROI
- Encourages increased adoption across the Enterprise, helping them save costs and go green by reducing travel needs (more…)
Reliance Communications has further enhanced its Leadership by inducting Shamik Das, CEO of S Tel Private Limited. Shamik will be the Joint President & Chief Operating Officer of RCom’s Wireless Business. As a key member in the Leadership Team, Shamik will also be a member of the Wireless Management Board.
Shamik’s expertise in strategic planning & execution, operational management, Collaboration & Partnership, Supply Chain will enable RCOM to maximize its competitive advantage in the Indian Telecom Markets.
Shamik has earlier worked in senior level positions in Airtel, where he was the CEO of Airtel South Regions, Group CFO & Chief Supply Chain for Airtel’s Mobile & Infotel Business.
In his new role as COO, Shamik will report to Syed Safawi, President Wireless Business. (more…)
- RCom christens Anushka Sharma’s new ad campaign ‘Mera Network’
- Two new television commercials (TVC) with Anushka Sharma to go on air
- TVCs highlights call connect in one go and unlimited talk time in both GSM and CDMA services
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, today roped in Anushka Sharma, the leading Bollywood actor as the company’s brand ambassador. The new association will highlight the all-encompassing core value of the Group- bringing products to customers that fulfill their needs with unceasing affordability.
The campaign seeks to establish the superior network of Reliance Communications in both GSM and CDMA services. The two new television commercials with Anushka Sharma and Rannvijay (of Roadies fame) will highlight the greater benefits of the Unlimited Talk Time and Call Connect features of Reliance Communications. (more…)
Data Center to leverage latest technology, providing near 100% uptime and world class performance management
Reliance Communications, the largest integrated telecommunications Service Provider in India, and part of Reliance Group, has signed a deal for building and maintaining a world class data center for one of the largest and most reputed companies in the financial sector, HDFC Bank. . The deal is the largest outsourced deal in this sector and would span a period of 15 years.
The Data Center will house equipment possessing highest computing power in the industry in India today. This will require special engineering expertise to manage and minimize the consumption of power, which would be almost three times the industry practice.
Reliance is proposing to build a new facility, creating space of over 350,000 sq ft. The phase I of 100,000 sq ft will be ready in 12 months and complete Data Centre would be ready in 24 months. This will also become the new Cloud Computing Centre, since the Cloud Computing market is expected to grow to Rs.7000 crores in India by 2015. (more…)
- All 3 Reliance Netconnect TVCs are in 3D
- Developed by Reliance Media Works, using hi-technology. The creative concept was created by Grey Worldwide
- All the 3 Reliance Netconnect TVCs will be aired during screening of 3D movie shows in select locations
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, has joined hands with Reliance Media Works and renowned Hollywood director John Bonito to unveil the first 3D mass media ad campaign across India to promote its fastest wireless Broadband Reliance Netconnect speed.
The campaign seeks to establish the “Speed” credentials and product superiority of Reliance Netconnect’s latest Hi-speed wireless Internet product in a very edgy, exhilarating and engaging way. The campaign reiterates the fact of being the fastest wireless broadband in the country with speed up to 28mbps. (more…)
- Reliance 3G customers will be able to make free Local or STD Video Call for 4 days applicable from 13th Aug 2011 to 16th Aug 2011
- Reliance 3G customers will be able to view live TV channels on Reliance Mobile TV Lite from 13th Aug 2011 & to 31th Aug 2011.
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, today announced Freedom offers on Video Calls & Reliance Mobile TV Lite for the special occasion of the 64th anniversary of our Independence Day.
To mark the occasion of our 64th Independence Day, Reliance Communications is offering free local & STD Video call for 4 days for 3G customers applicable from 13th Aug 2011 to 16th Aug 2011. This offer will be auto activated on Reliance subscribers in all 3G Circles and is applicable only for on-net Video call. Also Reliance 3G customers will be able to view live TV channels on Reliance Mobile TV Lite by making a video call to 522225 @ free of cost / toll-free from 13th Aug 2011 & to 31th Aug 2011. The Subscriber can browse through a list of TEN channels. (more…)
- Substantial reduction in Reliance Netconnect data card prices
- Most affordable entry cost for broadband services in Tamil Nadu
- Available at all Reliance Owned Retail (ROR) stores
- Extensive Reach across 175 towns in Tamil Nadu
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, today announced a substantial drop in the prices of its Netconnect broadband device to make high speed broadband connection affordable to all sections of the masses.
The move is aimed at making its EVDO based data services more popular to the public as entry cost has now come down to a new affordable level.
The price of the dongle has been reduced from Rs. 1599 to Rs.1299 for the USB dongle/data card and the first recharge (FRC) from Rs. 330 to Rs. 100. All in all, customer price including the first recharge has come down from Rs. 1929 to Rs. 1399.
In a similar way, Netconnect 1x customer MOP has also dropped to Rs 999. (more…)
- 64 minutes of free local talktime along with 64 free SMSes per day
- Discounts for both CDMA & GSM customers
- Exclusively for Karnataka customers
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, today announced attractive offers on recharges for the special occasion of the 64th anniversary of winning our Independence.
Reliance Communications on this occasion is introducing a special offer where on a recharge of Rs 64, the customer enjoys 64 minutes of free local talktime along with 64 free SMSes per day with a validity of 3 days. This offer is available only for Karnataka customers (more…)
First Telco to enter the Android tablet space in the country
- The first branded 3G + WiFi Android Tablet from an Indian Telco
- Works on Reliance’s Superior IP based 3G network across 333 towns including Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
- Supports up to 32 GB of content storage
- Will be available in Reliance World, Reliance Mobile stores and select outlets across the 13 3G circles
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, today became the first 3G operator in India to enter the tablet space by unveiling its ‘Reliance 3G Tab’, a fully loaded Android tablet.
The stylish Reliance 3G tablet comes with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen with Android 2.3 OS. Loaded with 512 MB RAM and a micro SD external storage, the tablet is sure to find a wide appeal among Indian consumers. Aimed at all age groups, the light weight (389g) Reliance 3G Tab with a 2.0MP rear camera and a front camera will certainly make this tablet the most unique and compelling offer in the Indian tablet market. The Reliance 3G Tab is supported by Reliance’s superior 3G network across 333 Towns in 13 3G Circles to ensure an amazing customer experience. The device is priced attractively at Rs. 12,999 and further bundled with discounts on the monthly and annual data plans to enhance the value proposition. (more…)
Page 1 of 912345»...Last »