~App To Run On Specially Configured MTS Smartphones During Panasonic Open India 2012~
- Panasonic Open India 2012, part of PGA Asian Tour to attract some of the best golfers across 25 countries in a four day tournament.
- Professional Golfers like Anirban Lahiri, Manav Jaini, and Sujjan Singh to compete at the coveted Golf Championship.
- Special Golf App developed by 4moles.com running on MTS Pulse & MTS MTag 3.1 smartphones to provide LIVE scores to all 156 Golfers fighting it out in the championship.
- The App calculates net scores of each of the players and sends an update to all live leader boards basis individual hole-by-hole score entered through MTS smartphones stationed at all the putting holes.
- Leader boards can be viewed in real time on each handheld device, plasma screens on the course, plasma screens in the clubhouse and live on the internet. (more…)
~Customers can choose from Two Attractive Options to get an MBlaze Data Card worth Rs 1549 for free~
- On payment of Rs 2097, MTS postpaid customers to get an MBlaze data card and bundled data usage of 3GB per month for three months
- On payment of Rs 2397, MTS postpaid customers to get an MBlaze data card and bundled data usage of 6GB per month for three months
- Post three months, customers can opt for any post-paid plan of their choice
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that nationally operates its telecom services under the MTS brand with over 11 million wireless customers today announced the launch of free MBlaze data cards for its postpaid customers. MTS has introduced two compelling Advance Rental Plans (ARP) wherein customers paying three months rent in advance will be entitled to a FREE MBlaze device. The customer will have an option to select from two ‘value for money’ offers- MBlazer ARP 3GB 2097 and MBlazer ARP 6GB Unlimited 2397. (more…)
~Additionally, customer also gets a Talk time of Rs. 200/-Plus an MTS Handset all for Rs. 799/- Only~
- Offer of a lifetime being rolled out for new customers across Maharashtra and Goa.
- Having recently crossed the 10 million customer milestone, cost of ownership of mobile services further lowered by MTS.
- MTS has one of the most robust network of 25000 Retail outlets and 71 Company Flagship stores and covering 25000 towns & Villages across Maharashtra & Goa.
- Future plan includes expanding the company flagship store from 71 to 150 stores in the next 3 months.
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that provides telecommunication services under the brand MTS, today announced an exciting Value Maximizer offer. For the first time in India, customers across Maharashtra & Goa can now avail ½ paisa/second tariff plan for “LIFETIME’ on all local calls without any condition. Additionally, a customer will also get a talk time worth Rs. 200 and an MTS Handset all for Rs. 799/- Only. (more…)
First telecom player to provide Hi Speed Mobile Internet services on Tirumala Hills
· SSTL has so far invested over 2.2 billion US dollars in India; all set to invest close to RS. 30 Crore for the roll out of Data services across Andhra Pradesh
· MBlaze – The high-speed mobile broadband service of MTS is supported by a robust network of 3,000 retail outlets and 40 company flagship stores across these eight towns
· MTS becomes the first service provider to launch High Speed Data Mobile Broadband services at Tirumala Hills in Tirupati
· MTS brings in the innovative MTS TV service – provides access to Live TV and Video on Demand to customers through its High Speed Data network.
· With the Cricket World Cup fever running high, MTS has launched a special World Cup pack – MBlaze customers to get 250 MB data usage free for every Indian victory in this World Cup.
· MTS has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of HP laptops, customers can get MBlaze for just Rs. 999 (more…)
- MBlaze; the high speed mobile internet service of MTS now made available for just Rs 1999/- with 5GB of data usage for the first month
- Additionally with this offer, MBlaze customers to also get 50% extra data usage by recharging through Special Tariff Vouchers (STV) ranging from Rs 496 to Rs 899.
In an endeavor to bring greater value for money offer for data customers, MTS has now made available MBlaze, its high speed mobile broadband service for just Rs 1999/- along with 5GB data usage for the first month. The power packed offer also enables new MBlaze customers to get 50% extra data usage by recharging through Special Tariff Vouchers (STV) ranging from Rs 496 to Rs 899.
According to Leonid Musatov, Chief Marketing Officer, Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL), “We are constantly looking at innovations which engage and excite MBlaze customers. As part of this effort, we have launched our latest offering which not only provides a low entry price for data customers but also enhances the net value derived by them. I am confident that the customers coming into the MBlaze fold, will find this initiative extremely beneficial.” (more…)
- · MTS has earmarked Rs. 100 Crore for roll out of its Voice and Data services across Gujarat
- · MBlaze – The high-speed mobile broadband service of MTS is supported by a robust network of 8500 retail outlets and 15 company flagship stores across these nine towns
- · With the Cricket World Cup fever running high, MTS launches a special World Cup pack – MBlaze customers to get 250 MB data usage free for every Indian victory in this World Cup.
- · MTS brings in the innovative MTS TV service – provides access to Live TV and Video on Demand to customers through its High Speed Data network.
- · MTS has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of HP laptops, customers get an MBlaze for just Rs. 999
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL), operating its telecom services under the brand “MTS”, today announced the launch of its high-speed mobile broadband service, MBlaze in Gujarat. The Company has rolled out its high speed mobile internet services in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Kodinar and Verawal. With this launch, SSTL has brought in a rich portfolio of world-class voice and data services for its customers in Gujarat. (more…)
- MTS Prepaid Voice customers to get as many free SMS as the runs scored by India in each of its matches in this World Cup
- MTS data customers stand to win 250 MB data usage free for every Indian victory
- MTS powers Meru Cabs with MBlaze dongles to enable customers to follow cricket scores and updates on the move
With the Cricket World Cup around the corner, Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) rolls out slew of exciting initiatives for its voice and data customers. The cricket enthusiasts are in for a treat as MTS launches a range specially designed offers. (more…)
- MTS to provide free High Speed Mobile Internet to customers boarding Meru cabs in New Delhi and Mumbai
- Latest innovation designed to service the growing demand for ‘internet on the go’
- Going forward plans include launching similar services in other major cities including Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) today announced the launch of a unique initiative for passengers traveling by Meru Cabs in New Delhi and Mumbai. The company plans to launch similar services in other major towns including Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. The customers just need to ask the cab driver for an MBlaze dongleto enjoy free internet surfing along with an unlimited data download.
Flagging off the MBlaze powered Meru Cabs, Leonid Musatov, Chief Marketing Officer, Sistema Shyam Teleservices Limited (SSTL), said, “At MTS, our endeavor is to constantly excite and delight data users. Our partnership with Meru Cabs has been specially designed to offer seamless data connectivity to users on the go, both in Delhi and in Mumbai”. (more…)
MTS, the mobile telephony services brand of Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) today celebrated the 63rd Independence Day and felicitated the freedom fighters with MTS Products and Services as a token of gratitude for their role in leading India to freedom after a long struggle against the colonial rulers.
President and CEO of SSTL, Mr. Vsevolod, Rozanov, after unfurling the Indian national flag at the corporate centre, presented the MTS products including high speed data service, Mblaze, to the freedom fighters and the entire staff of the corporate centre joined the salutation.
At the corporate centre, Mr. Jagram Yadav, a freedom fighter who was the bodyguard of the Netaji Subash Chandra Bose who led the Indian National Army ( in the photo with Vsevolod) and Mr. Buddhan, another freedom fighter was facilitated today. Both are residents of the State of Haryana where the MTS corporate centre is located. (more…)
MTS, the mobile telephony services brand of Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd.(SSTL), today announced the appointment of Mr. K Sunil as the Chief Operating Officer of the Tamil Nadu & Kerala circle. Mr. Sunil will report directly to Mr. Vsevolod Rozanov, President and CEO of the company.
Mr. Sunil replaces Mr. Srinirao Saripalli, who has moved to the corporate centre, as Director, New Initiatives. Mr. K Sunil comes with a rich experience of over 15 years in executive decision‐making and strategic business planning in the Telecom and IT sector. In his last assignment he was the Chief Operating Officer of the Chennai circle with Etisalat India Ltd for a year. Prior to Etisalat India Ltd, Sunil has also been with Vodafone Essar Ltd, Microsoft India Ltd, Reliance Infocomm Ltd, Dabur India Ltd and HCL Ltd. Sunil is a B Tech from Anna University, Chennai and holds MBA Degree from Bharthidasan Institute of Management.
Welcoming Sunil, Mr. Vsevolod Rozanov, CEO of SSTL said, “It gives me immense pleasure to welcome our new head for Tamil Nadu & Kerala. I am confident that with his background and experience Sunil will be a key contributor in the aggressive growth strategy of MTS. Mr. Srinirao successfully launched the first Greenfield circles of MTS in India in Tamil Nadu circle and at this stage he is moving to corporate centre.”
Speaking on his new role, Mr. K Sunil, said;” I am extremely happy about being part of MTS’s young and dynamic team. The next phase in telecom is going to be very exciting as new and existing telecom players jostle for consumers. I am confident that MTS will emerge as the winner and we will provide the best possible service to our subscribers’ at the most competitive prices’