More than 400 Corporate Honchos attended the grand launch!
Shemaroo Entertainment in association with Toyota holds a special screening of the world’s first management film based on Chanakya’s teachings – ‘Chanakya Speaks – The Seven Pillars for Business Success’ at the NSCI Club, Worli, Mumbai. The occasion was graced by Dr Rajan M Welukar, Vice-Chancellor, D. Sivanandhan – Director General of Police (Retd.), (Maharashtra) and Dr. Santrupt Misra (Director-Group HR, CEO-Carbon Black Business, Aditya Birla Group).
Followed by the unveiling of the DVD, the event was attended by more than 400 India Inc.’s corporate head honchos, management gurus, business strategists, entrepreneurs, academicians and students. The company also announced its next product in pipeline at the occasion – ‘Chanakya in You’ which is an exclusive toolkit for applying ‘chanakya’s seven pillars construct’ in your business career and life. This is an extended version of the released movie with additional perks that will help one to groom himself professionally and personally.
Mr. Hiren Gada, Director, Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd. shares his thoughts, “We at Shemaroo Entertainment always make an effort to bring in innovation and variety for our audience. Keeping in line with the same, we release “Chanakya Speaks – The Seven Pillars for Business Success’ that will help one to inculcate Chanakya’s ways of thinking in a business scenario. I am sure that the film will help various people get connected to centuries’ old Indian heritage in modern context, thereby helping them to grow to the next level”
Narrating the film, Director Vasudevan Srinivasan, said, “I am glad to see several executives from the corporate world gathered here having spared their valuable time and eager to watch the film which itself is a learning for many of us and I consider this as a bonus I was fortunate to have making it.”
Sharing his thoughts, Mr. Radhakrishnan Pillai, an expert of Chanakya teachings, said, “The film brings the teachings of Chanakya in a visual format. The teachings of Chanakya’s original work Kautilya’s Arthashastra’ is used in the film. It aims at brining leadership qualities in every person – the Chanakya way….”
• Synopsis: The story revolves around the quest of a young business executive trying to rediscover Chanakya’s Teachings. Mentored by his quirky “boss”‘ he discovers Chanakya’s Seven Pillars Construct (Model) and sets upon a journey to apply the learnings’ for the growth of his organization and betterment of his own life. In this interesting journey he makes opportunity to meet face to face with some of India’s most successful leaders in business and otherwise: Mr. Narayana Murthy (Chairman Emeritus, Infosys Ltd.); Dr. Santrupt Misra (Director-Group HR, CEO-Carbon Black Business, Aditya Birla Group); Vinita Bali (Managing Director, Britannia Industries Ltd.); Subroto Bagchi (Chairman, MindTree Ltd.); Raamdeo Agrawal (Joint Managing Director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.) and D. Sivanandhan (Director General of Police (Retd.), Maharashtra). He realises that Chanakyas teachings are still very relevant and pertinent in the current business context both in letter and spirit’ helping him to set a new direction for himself and for his company.
• Duration :90min
• Languages : English and Hindi (dub)
• Subtitles : English and Hindi
• Bonus features : Authors note, Directors cut, Producers vision (20min)
• Genre :Self development
• Cost :Rs. 499/
• Products Available : At all major retail outlets including Crossword, Landmark and Reliance Timeout among others
• Paid Online streaming on www.chanakyaspeaks.in
• Special screening rights version (for public viewing) especially for corporates, educational institutions, universities & colleges (includes 5 DVDs of the film and screening permission letter from the copyright (IPR) holder). More information on the same visit www.chanakyaspeaks.in or call 40319911.