Launches MBlaze Services in Coochbehar, Chittaranjan, Andal, Bagdogra, Mayapur Rupnarayanpur, Kajora, Niamatpur &Tindharia
~ MBlaze Services now available in 27 Towns across Kolkata & West Bengal Circle ~
- MBlaze – The high-speed mobile broadband service of MTS is supported by a robust network of over 51 branded retail outlets and over 2000 mass retail outlets in HSD Towns across the circle
- MTS in West Bengal Circle has retail strength of 111 branded retail outlets and over 45000 mass retail outlets.
- Additionally, MTS using its High Speed Data network, also brings in the innovative MTS TV service - provides access to Live TV and Video on Demand to customers.
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that nationally operates its telecom services under the MTS brand with over 15 million wireless customers today announced the launch of its high-speed mobile broadband service, MBlaze in nine towns – Coochbehar, Chittaranjan, Andal, Bagdogra, Mayapur Rupnarayanpur, Kajora, Niamatpur &Tindharia. With this roll out, MTS extends its current MBlaze footprint to 27 towns across West Bengal Circle.
According to Keshhav Tiwary, Chief Operating Officer, Kolkata & West Bengal Circle, MTS India, “We are immensely proud to expand the MBlaze network to nine more towns extending our reach to 27 towns across the Kolkata & West Bengal circle. This latest expansion is in sync with our endeavor to make MBlaze, our high speed mobile broadband service available to maximum number of customers in the shortest possible time.”
Data Opportunity In India
As per Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) March 2012 report, the broadband penetration in India stands at just 1% as against the Wireless Teledensity of 74.89% and 13.42 Million broadband connections as of January 2012. The National Broadband Plan envisages provision of 160 million broadband connections including 60 million wireless broadband connections by the year 2014. Hence, there is a huge opportunity for the growth and proliferation of High Speed Mobile Broadband services in the country.
MTS provides High Speed Mobile Broadband services in over 300 Indian cities including the top five metros. The company is rapidly expanding its high speed data (HSD) network and currently addresses over 92% of data potential across India.
MBlaze Tariff Advantage
- MTS has introduced a daily usage plan, providing unlimited data usage for one day for just Rs. 96.
- Additionally, customers can enjoy unlimited data usage with 30 day validity with Unlimited MBlazer packs starting at just Rs.798.
Exciting Offers for MBlaze Customers
- MTS has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of an HP laptop, customers can get an MBlaze device for just Rs. 699; Additionally, the customers can enjoy data usage of 3GB at just Rs. 444 per month for lifetime.
MTS TV – Access to Live TV and Video on Demand
- Using MBlaze dongles and HSD (High Speed Data) compatible handsets, MTS customers can enjoy video streaming, High quality audio/video download and live play back.
- Customers can also watch LIVE TV and on demand Video Channels. The customers will get access to a range of News, Entertainment, Sports and Regional channels including ETV Bangla, Star Jalsha, Star Ananda and NE Bangla.